1. Interdisciplinary Research Methods for understanding Inequalities 23rd – 24th June 2021
Keynote Speaker: Prof. Chris Landsberg, SARChI Chair of African Diplomacy and Foreign Policy at the University of Johannesburg (UJ)
2. Writing for publication 4th August 2021
Keynote speaker: Dr Lena Rethel, University of Warwick and Lead Editor of Review of International Political Economy.
3. Career Development for Researchers and Project management for research 15th September 2021.
Keynote speaker: Prof. Kamil Ometeso, Pro-Vice Chancellor and Dean of the College of Business, Law and Social Sciences, University of Derby.
Keynote Speaker: Dr Charles Dannreuther, President of the European Association of Evolutionary Political Economy and University of Leeds.
4. Dissemination for Impact and Evaluating Impact 13th October 2021
5. Applying for Research Funding 10th November 2021
6. Working in consultancy 1st December 2021
7. Policy and Practitioner Dissemination Conference February 2022 (tbc).